ENCOUNTERS - FREE STORIES
(art by Renee George
What could be better than a free Changeling online magazine? Free stories in our free magazine!
2 new stories this issue!
Into the Woods
AT THE MOVIES
by Isy Jordan
Director: Rob Marshall
Starring: Meryl Streep, Anna Kendrick, Chris Pine, Emily Blunt, Johnny Depp and more...
"Go see Into the Woods," they said. "It will be fun," they said. Was it? No. Where do I start?
CP @ YOUR FAVORITE SELLERS
Syncronicity (Earth Con) by Shelby Morgen $3.49/Sale Price: $2.97
The last thing Tara expects at this year's convention is to experience some real live tentacle play!
Genre(s): Paranormal, Sci-Fi , New Releases, Romance
Theme(s): Interracial/MultiCultural, Shapeshifters (Other), Voyeurism and Exhibitionism, Hentai
Page Count: 36
Buy it now @ CP!
In the Cards by Danni Price $2.99/Sale Price: $2.54
At Amelia's Emporium of the Esoteric Ben finds he must be the one to decide what his future holds.
Genre(s): Paranormal, New Releases, Romance
Length: Hot Flash
Page Count: 25
Buy it now @ CP!
MOMS FOR SAFE FOOD
Hazelnut Blackberry Jam Muffins
I had some muffins similar to these at our local health food store. They were so good that I was determined to replicate them. I've had a bag of hazelnut meal in my freezer for a year and didn't know what to do with it. I also had some homemade sugarless blackberry jam that needed using up.
This recipe was a winner!
1 1/2 cup hazelnut meal/flour
1/2 cup almond flour/almond meal
2 teaspoons baking powder
1/4 teaspoon Celtic Sea salt
1/2 cup (1 stick) organic butter, melted
4 organic, pastured eggs
1/3 cup water
Sweetener to taste -- about 1/3 to 1/2 cup usually works well -- I use Swerve
1/4 cup organic jam -- I use sugarless (sweetened with stevia or erythratol) and homemade
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 20 -25 minutes
Yield: 12 Muffins
1) Preheat oven to 350 F.
2) Butter a muffin tin. You can also use paper or silicone muffin liners.
3) Mix dry ingredients together well.
4) Add wet ingredients and mix thoroughly. Add dry ingredients to wet and mix well.
5) Fill each muffin cup about 1/3 with batter, then put about 1 tsp of jam on top of that, then fill all muffins evenly with batter.
6) Bake for about 20 to 25 minutes until lightly browned and a toothpick comes out clean.
Find more recipies at MomsForSafeFoods.org
Are You an Insider?
Get the latest Changeling news, discount codes, private Insider Only discounts, and new release previews. The Insider newsletter releases every Monday. Special insider discounts arrive in your inbox -- available only to subscribers!
How do you subscribe? Just log into your Changeling account at https://www.changelingpress.com/login.php.
Changeling news, previews and discount codes!
(Because I want to get discounts, news, and previews)
|Use discount code EZINE0315 for 10% off your next order.|
RAMBLINGS OF A JACK RUSSELL TERRIER
by Anne Kane
It has come to my attention that some of you think that I don't exist. Think again! I am as real as the stripe on a chipmunk's back! Do you seriously think a busy author would talk to an imaginary dog? Not likely. For one thing, all she'd get would be an imaginary answer to a real question. What good is that? I am a real live, cookie eating, rodent chasing, hole digging, fence jumping Jack Russell Terrier. I can run faster, jump higher, and snarl louder than any other dog on the block. One thing I definitely am not, is imaginary!
- Air Force One (the president's plane) costs $179,750 an hour to operate.
- There are forty thousand square miles of lawn in America.
- Mormons believe that the Garden of Eden was/is in Missouri. They also believe the second coming of Christ will occur in Missouri.
Women buy 91 percent of romance novels. The average age of a print version romance novel reader is forty-nine.
- Twenty-three percent of American gun owners are women.
- Since 2000, 19 percent of married American women have kept their maiden names.
- Fifty-one percent of women claim that black is their favorite color to wear to work.
- The Library of Congress has 650 miles of Shelves.
- Pennsylvania has the largest Amish population of any state, followed by Ohio.
Borrowed by Daheap from The Extraordinary Book of