ENCOUNTERS - FREE STORIES
What could be better than a free Changeling online magazine? Free stories in our free magazine!
2 new stories this issue!
Events and Parties for the Holiday Season!
Changeling Day at TRS is December 1st: http://trsparties.com (TRS Party Site)
A Changeling Christmas on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/events/1663908680519434/ (Thursday December 10th from 11:00 am to 2:00 pm EST)
A Changeling Christmas Party at the good old Bar and Grille on Yahoo!: https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/ChangelingPress/info (Friday December 11th at 6:00pm EST to 9:00pm EST and again on Saturday December 12th all day long. When do we start? Shortly after I get my first cup of coffee down!)
Come out to one or all, see what's new for Christmas at Changeling, and enjoy some virtual snacks and drinks. (No calories!) There's also some contests and a prize or two to be won. Hot covers, even hotter excerpts, some amazing story blurbs and lots of other fun stuff. You know how inventive the Changelings can be. And just in case you're hesitating, there's a rumor that some of the cabana boys will be allowed to attend!
CP @ YOUR FAVORITE SELLERS
Warriors of Sir Guy (Witches and Demons 3)
by Saloni Quinby $4.49
A magnificent warrior witch and a half-demon hotter than hell join forces in a battle against evil.
Genre(s): Paranormal, Dark Fantasy, New Releases, Romance
Theme(s): Magic, Dark Desire, Gay
Buy it @ CP today!
Sea God's Pleasure (Agency of Extraordinary Mates)
by Alice Gaines $4.49
The central piece of Gloria's art exhibition -- The Sea God's Pleasure -- has sprouted a phallus...
Genre(s): Paranormal, Urban Fantasy, New Releases, Romance
Theme(s): Second Editions, Elves, Dragons & Magical Creatures
Buy it @ CP today!
Screwed and Screwed Again (Box Set)
by J. Hali Steele $4.99
When the new vampyre in town comes after P.I. Purple P. Rose, she's screwed, and screwed again.
Genre(s): Paranormal, Humor, New Releases, Romance
Theme(s): Menage, Bisexual and More, Vampires
Buy it @ CP today!
A VERY CHANGELING 12TH ANNUAL CHRISTMAS CONTEST
Reindeer Games Are Almost Here -- Win Free Books For A Year! It's nearly time for our 12th Annual A Very Changeling Christmas Reindeer Games!
Winners for the Free Books for a Year Contest will be announced December 31st at the Changeling New Year's Eve Party, held on our Changeling Press Readers' Loop.
- Naughty Nights of Christmas -- Twelve Changeling winners will receive one Changeling book of your choice.
- Five Reindeer Games winners will each receive Free Books For A Year -- Five winners, one book a month, 12 books each for 2016
- One Reindeer Games winner will receive one book a week all year -- One winner, 52 books for 2016
- One Reindeer Games winner will receive one book a week all year -- One winner, 52 books for 2016 plus a new Kindle Fire, or, if you've already got a Kindle, a $50 Amazon gyft card (Electronic Gift Card).
- The best part -- all you have to do is buy any Reindeer Games Christmas Book at ChangelingPress.com between Black Friday and December 30th, 2015, and you're automatically entered to win.
The Not So Fine Print:
- Naughty Nights of Christmas Winners are eligible to win more than one prize.
- Winners will be chosen randomly from purchasers of books in the Changeling Press Reindeer Games Christmas Series.
- Each Reindeer Games Christmas e-book purchase made in 2015 before the final prizes are announced counts as an entry.
- Winners may choose any Changeling Press E-book currently in production on the ChangelingPress.com website at the time the prize is awarded.
- Free e-book download links do not accumulate, and will expire if not used within 30 days from the date on which they were awarded.
MOMS FOR SAFE FOOD
Curried Zucchini Soup
My garden has been growing more zucchini then we can eat, and almost more then we can give away. LOL
I found this soup recipe and have made it twice already. My husband said he would be happy to eat it all summer.
It's quick and easy and you can eat it either hot or cold.
1 tablespoon olive oil (or half oil half pastured butter)
1 cup organic yellow onion, chopped
1 teaspoon organic garlic, minced or chopped
1/2 teaspoon Celtic sea salt
2 teaspoons organic curry powder
pinch of organic cayenne pepper
2 pounds of organic zucchini, ends trimmed off and chopped
3 1/2 cups organic stock (I use beef bone broth -- you can use chicken, beef, veggie)
1/2 cup organic heavy cream (substitute coconut milk or cream for dairy free)
|Use discount code EZINE1215 for 10% off your next order.|
No Stress Black Friday/Cyber Monday Sale!
Use the discount code CyberSale2015 for any purchase that includes a Christmas or Holiday themed story and take15% off your entire order! Good now thru Migraine Tuesday... (December 1st 2015).
RAMBLINGS OF A JACK RUSSELL TERRIER
by Anne Kane
BRRrrrrrr! And Shiiiiivvvverrr! It is C.O.L.D. cold outside! The grass went crunch under my feet when I went for my walk this morning, and I'm pretty sure grass is not supposed to be noisy when you walk on it.
Do you remember last year, when I planned to have the author buy a boat and sail to somewhere warm for the winter? Well, it didn't work out. I don't think she got the hint, not even when I whimpered pathetically when the car was cold. She just started warming a blanket up and putting it on the seat for me when we went anywhere. (No, I'm not spoiled at all!)
- The coast line around Lake Sakawea in North Dakota is longer than the California coastline along he Pacific Ocean.
- The state of California raises the most turkeys in the United States.
- Oregon has the most ghost towns of any state.
- Ropesville, Lariat, and Loop are all towns in Texas.
- Danish pastry is called "Viennese bread" in Denmark, and Spanish rice is unknown in Spain.
- In Tibet, some women have special metal instruments used for picking their noses.
- In Tokyo, the cost of placing three-line classified ad in the newspaper is $4,625 per day.
- The per capita use of soap in Great Britain is 40 ounces per year.
In France, it is 22.6 ounces per year.
Borrowed by Daheap from The Best Book of Useless Information Ever.
Are You an Insider?
Get the latest Changeling news, discount codes, private Insider Only discounts, and new release previews. The Insider newsletter releases every Monday. Special insider discounts arrive in your inbox -- available only to subscribers!
How do you subscribe? Just log into your Changeling account at https://www.changelingpress.com/login.php.
Changeling news, previews and discount codes!
(Because I want to get discounts, news, and previews)