THE DISCOUNTSUse discount code EZINE0317 for 10% off your next order.
MOMS FOR SAFE FOOD
Hazelnut Blackberry Jam Muffins
I had some muffins similar to these at our local health food store. They were so good that I was determined to replicate them. I've had a bag of hazelnut meal in my freezer for a year and didn't know what to do with it. I also had some homemade sugarless blackberry jam that needed using up.
This recipe was a winner!
Prep Time: 15 minutes
- 1 1/2 cup hazelnut meal/flour
- 1/2 cup almond flour/almond meal
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Celtic Sea salt
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) organic butter, melted
- 4 organic, pastured eggs
- 1/3 cup water
- Sweetener to taste -- about 1/3 to 1/2 cup usually works well -- I use Swerve
- 1/4 cup organic jam -- I use sugarless (sweetened with stevia or erythratol) and homemade
Cook Time: 20 -25 minutes
Yield: 12 Muffins
1) Preheat oven to 350 F.
2) Butter a muffin tin. You can also use paper or silicone muffin liners.
3) Mix dry ingredients together well.
4) Add wet ingredients and mix thoroughly. Add dry ingredients to wet and mix well.
5) Fill each muffin cup about 1/3 with batter, then put about 1 tsp of jam on top of that, then fill all muffins evenly with batter
6) Bake for about 20 to 25 minutes until lightly browned and a toothpick comes out clean.
Are You an Insider?
Get the latest Changeling news, discount codes, private Insider Only discounts, and new release previews. The Insider newsletter releases every Monday. Special insider discounts arrive in your inbox -- available only to subscribers!
How do you subscribe? Just log into your Changeling account at https://www.changelingpress.com/login.php.
Changeling news, previews and discount codes!
(Because I want to get discounts, news, and previews)
DID YOU KNOW?
- It takes a sloth about a month to digest a meal.
- Each year more than 100 million birds crash into windows in North America. Most of them smash into
- The red sea urchins that are found along the coastline of the Pacific Northwest live to the ripe old age of two hundred years or more.
- For each species of fig, there is only one species of wasp that can pollinate it.
- The life expectancy of an ant is about forty-five to sixty days.
- Mosquitoes seem to favor people with type O blood.
- Horses only sleep three hours a day, while little brown bats sleep twenty. Giraffes sleep about four and a half hours a day, dogs ten hours a day, cats twelve and a half, and chipmunks fifteen.
- A baby eel is known as an elver and a baby jellyfish is an ephyra.
Borrowed by Daheap from The Incredible Book of Useless Information, Don Voorhees
CP @ TRS APRIL 4TH!
Join the authors of Changeling Press at The Romance Studio's party site on 4/4/17 -- ALL DAY! Read all about their new releases, get other news about Changeling Press and enter for a chance to win CP books. It's a party you won't want to miss!
P.S. CP visits TRS the first Tuesday of each month -- except for July. Mark the dates on your calendars and never miss anything!