THE DISCOUNTSUse discount code EZINE0717 for 10% off your next order.
MOMS FOR SAFE FOOD
We've gotten a lot of wonderful apples in our CSA (Community Supported Agriculture) box the past month or so and no one was eating them. I've never made applesauce before and was surprised at how easy it was -- and how delicious!
3 to 4 lbs of peeled, cored, and quartered organic apples. (Cooking apples are best -- we had a great selection of Granny Smith, Fuji, and Macintosh)
4 strips of organic lemon peel -- use a vegetable peeler to strip 4 lengths
Juice of one organic lemon, about 3-4 Tbsp
3 inches of cinnamon stick
1/4 cup Rapadura, Organic Cane Sugar or Stevia = to 1/4 cup
1 cup of water
1/2 teaspoon of Celtic or sea salt
Put all ingredients into a large enamel or stainless steel pot. Cover. Bring to boil. Lower heat and simmer for 20-30 minutes.
Remove from heat. Remove cinnamon sticks and lemon peels. Mash with potato masher.
That’s it! You can serve it either hot or cold. Enjoy!
ARE YOU AN INSIDER?
Get the latest Changeling news, discount codes, private Insider Only discounts, and new release previews. The Insider newsletter releases every Monday. Special insider discounts arrive in your inbox -- available only to subscribers!
How do you subscribe? Just log into your Changeling account at https://www.changelingpress.com/login.php.
Changeling news, previews and discount codes!
(Because I want to get discounts, news, and previews)
|SPOTLIGHT - CARDBOARD HERO BY SHELBY MORGEN
Victoria Townsen's falling in love with her hero. Ewan MacKenzie is a dangerous man. He's in control of almost every situation -- except the woman who haunts his fantasies.
He's perfect. The embodiment of every fantasy Tory's ever written. There's only one slight problem. Tory's always written sweet romances. Her publisher wants something spicier. Tory's just discovered her perfect lover's not anatomically correct! That's a problem she should be able to solve. With a little help.
Then there's Evan. Her modern day hero. Her protector. How can Tory possibly expect him to understand she's already in love -- with the hero in the cover art he posed for more than a decade ago?
DID YOU KNOW?
- The first and the only unanimously elected U.S. president was George Washington in 1789.
- The first and only U. S. president to resign from office was Richard Milhaus Nixon in 1974.
- The first cloned mammal was Dolly the lamb in 1996.
- The first magician to perform the trick of sawing a woman in half was Count de Grisley in 1799.
- The first artist on the cover of Rolling Stone magazine was John Lennon on November 9, 1967.
- The first item ever sold on eBay was a broken laser printer, sold for $14 by the site's creator.
- Romantic Canadian porcupines kiss one another on the lips.
- The average woman uses up approximately her height in lipstick every five years.
- The longest kiss listed in the Guinness Book of World Records lasted an incredible 417 hours, a little over 17 days.
Borrowed by Daheap from The Amazing Book of Useless Information
Noel Botham and the Useless Information Society